bookshelf :: DIGITAL FORTRESS


Dan Brown DIGITAL FORTRESS
I always forget how easy to get into Dan Brown books are, the seem pretty daunting as they are always thick and I wonder if I am actually in the mood to read them, but after the first chapter I am engrossed and stuck in! I do wonder if I have read this before as there is a vague familiarity about it ... not sure if that's just cos Dan Brown books are like that or if I have?!

Set over a 48 hour period (again as Dan Brown books tend to be) it follows the lives of a few people trying to stop a program being released on the internet. There are many twists and turns and towards the end I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed it but not sure I would bother reading it again (or is it 'again-again'?!)

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx