magpie monday :: freebies

A couple of freebies this week!!
I love a good freeby :)

these 2 pine chairs were given to me by my sister-in-law (given on to her by a friend) ... they need a bit of a clean and sand down and clean ... I am going to paint them ... one apple green and one pale pink

this vintage cabinet was given to Steve when he did a job, its been completely done up and inside are lots of sections for storing things (and you know what a sucker I am for storage!) we did think about selling it as we have seen some for sale for over £100 ... but we have decided to keep it ... it will be great for me to keep my little owl business stuff organised :)
(please ignore the background ... you can see its being stored with out tables and bed!)

Please pop over to MissieLizzie's blog to see more great bargains and links to other MagpieMonday's.


remember the bargain tables we got the other week? ... well, we were shopping on Wednesday and found a load of furniture in the same style, so I treated myself to a bookshelf ... and yes, I put it together all by myself ;)

1 comments

  1. Wow that kitchen cupboard is amazing, they are quite hard to come by now so you did really well getting it for nothing.

    I can imagine your chairs all painted up, apple green and pink will go so nicely together.

    Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx