craft challenge :: JUNE

It's JUBILEE season! Have you seen a house or shop that doesn't have bunting outside? Every one near here does! I think it's lovely ... I love it when the community gets in to the holiday spirit!!

I have made loads of bunting for work ... really simple bunting ... but it looks great (well I think so!!)
So this months Craft Challenge is to make something for the JUBILEE ...

If you need some inspirations, you could have a tea party, rest your head against a cushion, put up a flag, get a tattoo, make some bunting, crochet a crown, put on some lipstick, cover a chair, make a quilt, decorate some cupcakes, paint your chest of draws, make a bracelet or paint your nails.
If you have a blog and want to publish your creation on your blog I will be doing a post at the end of the month that you can link up to and if you don't have a blog but want to join in, you can add a photo on my facebook page or email me your photo and I will add it to my post.

Have a creative month and meet back in 4 weeks x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx