magpie monday :: PRINCESS ELIZABETH


I got up early and went to the car boot yesterday, bought a few CD's that I had as cassettes in the late 80's ... I listened to them and it bought back a flood of memories :)

I also found this really sweet mug from 1937 to commemorate the Coronation of George VI


I'm not going to use it as a mug, just have it as a pot or decoration.

I love the little picture of Princess Elizabeth on the back :)


oh, and it was only £1.00

Please pop over to MissieLizzie's blog to see more great bargains and links to other MagpieMonday's.

5 comments

  1. what a pretty mug - and very timely in this Jubilee year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, only £1. That does sound like a bargain.

    I too love re-discovering music you used to have on tape. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) its amazing how you remember all the words!

      Delete
  3. EEK LOVE THAT MUG! I bought a seventies royal memorabilia mug last week, not nearly as vintage as this beauty but I still love it.
    GOOD WORK!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx