outfit for the wedding

You may have heard me mention my brothers wedding at the end of the month ... well its is suddenly very soon ... only 2 weeks and 5 days away (ahhh!) I have been putting off getting an outfit in the hope I would lose a few more pounds ... sadly Easter, a hen party and a birthday haven't really helped that plan (but I did enjoy all 3!!) hehe

Well today I went into Hereford and managed to find a dress in the first shop I looked in, so after that it was just a fun time finding accessories!

This is my outfit ...
A pretty gypsy dress from New Look for £26.99 and some shoes that go perfectly also from New Look for £24.99. I have also bought some cream lace that I am going use instead of the ribbon. The next shop I went into was Peacocks and found this bangle that is the perfect match for £6. The earrings and flower hair clip are from the lovely Accessorize as well as the bag, which I bought in January when I met up with Teri in Manchester ... I put it aside back then planning on using it for the wedding and not even remembering until I went into Accessorize how perfectly it would go! The belt was harder to find ... and ended up being a bargain £2.50 from Primark!

It has been a lovely shopping trip and only started to rain at the end .... there is now heavy rain and a thunderstorm going on that Dilly-Dog doesn't like .... just hope it doesn't rain for the wedding as I am dressed for the sun!

Well now the important decision of what to wear is out the way I had better start thinking about a wedding present!

2 comments

  1. oooh you will look lovely Maria and that belt will tie in perfectly with that bag! I nearly bought you a hair clip like that for your birthday hehe love the bangle too I'm sure you'll have sun!

    Hope Dilly is ok with the thunder! Dulcie doesn't bother about it at all but Bessie was under the bed with the one we had Saturday night :-(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What a pretty outfit Maria, you will look so lovely. Hope the sun shines on their special day xxx Hows Dilly doing ? I miss her tweets xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx