the long awated party!

I have had the best weekend. I just feel so blessed to have the family I have.
My parents and brothers & families all stayed in the hotel where the reception was so it was like having a lovely family party.
Ruth's dad loves vintage buses, so we had one to take us from the hotel to the church and back again, it was GREAT!
I always hated big social events and a few months wouldn't have be able to cope with it so am so pleased that I am getting better.
I have got some of these photos from facebook, as I was so busy dancing I didn't take any in the evening! ;)
The wedding was so perfect for Luke and Ruth, it was full of lego, their family and friends and laughter x
I am looking forward to the next family wedding later in the summer :)

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx